Hello there FWG members, it’s time for another monthly newsletter! Let’s get right down to business, shall we?
Usually, I save the part where I directly talk to you all until the end but we’re switching things up this month. I don’t want to talk about money, but I’ve got to bring it up. It isn’t free to keep the guild running. We are moving to becoming a 501©(3) and between running a convention and the Cóyotl Awards costs add up. Plus we have web hosting and a new logo… You get the picture.
The guild has never made mandatory dues and does not have plans to do so in the future. However, the guild keeps going thanks to donations from our members. A lot of you enjoyed Oxfurred Comma and the guild having more activity this year, and hope you will consider showing some support if able (2020 has been a hard year, we all know it).
If you can, please consider donating to the guild. We accept donations on paypal.
That’s all from me folks, we’ll show off the open markets and such as usual but until next time, stay safe, stay well, and I’ll see you next month.
– FWG President Linnea Capps
Pre-Orders This Month:
- Dude, Where’s My Pack? from FurPlanet
Remember to submit to our Promotion Tip Line to have your books included in this section.
You can find all of the open markets for furry writing in our Furry Writers’ Market! Currently, these markets are open:
- The Howling Dead (Deadline: December 15th, 2020)
- Can You See Us Now? (Deadline: January 1st, 2020)
- Difursity 2 (Deadline: January 1st, 2020)
- iPawd – A Furry Music Anthology (Deadline January 10th, 2021)
- Beast Volume 1 (Deadline: March 1st 2021)
- Fur-Miliar Spaces (Deadline: March 15th)
- The Fox Spirit Book Of… Love (Deadline Unlisted)
- #ohmurr (Deadlines Ongoing)