The first FWG anthology, Tales From the Guild, Music to Your Ears, is now available from Rabbit Valley!
There are few things in this world that can invoke the range of emotions that music can. It can bring its listeners close together; it can drive its listeners apart. It is a core mechanic in what makes us human, but what about in those that aren’t quite human? Tales From the Guild, Music to Your Ears features a collection of stories from veteran and newcomer authors alike that span several universes but show that no intelligent creature is immune to the power of music.
Featuring stories by Furry Writers’ Guild members:
- M.H. Payne
- Mary E. Lowd
- Sean Rivercritic
- Mark Neeley
And soon-to-be members:
- Nathanael Gass
- Jess E. Owen
Cover by Ifus
- Echoes From the Consort Box – Mark Neeley
- Deep Down Among the Dagger Dancers – M.H. Payne
- Sugar Pill – Mars
- Nocturne – Nathanael Gass
- Night of a Thousand Songs – by Jess E Owen
- Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out – Huskyteer
- Shreddy and the Silver Egg – Mary E Lowd
- Melody of a Street Corner – Sean Rivercritic
Available from Rabbit Valley.